Monday, February 18, 2013

How to Be Successful In College


I sat motionless at my kitchen table, staring at an unopened envelope from my university. I was nervous; beneath the seal of the envelope were my grades from my last semester of college. In all previous semesters I had earned straight A’s and this last report would determine if I graduated with a 4.0 gpa or fall short of the goal I’d tried so desperately to achieve. A few moments went by before I reached out and grabbed the envelope. I ripped it open and read its contents. A smile slowly stretched across my face as I sat the letter down on the table. Not only had I graduated early but I had done so with a perfect 4.0 gpa.

When I first stepped onto campus freshman year I knew the answer to the question “how to be successful in college.” Now I want to share the answer to that question with you. It takes a lot of hard work to be successful in college but the following tips will put you on the fast track to graduating with honors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment